100 kilometers PEACE AND CONSERVATION WALK in the beautiful Dhading area in Nepal which is blessed with natural beauty, unique topography, a colorful culture, brilliant art and fascinating architecture, which makes it one of the prime destinations for adventurous cultural expeditions.
Join us in an unique 10-day experience in Dhading area, Nepal, home-base of our local MasterPeace Club. Dhading area is blessed with natural splendor, colorful culture and inhabited by the indigenous and resilient People of Brahman, Chhetri and Tamang. You will discover and experience their culture and rituals, as for 6 days you will walk, live and sleep in nature together. You will enjoy the company of a group of 50 people; 25 locals and Buddhist monks and 25 westerners. This journey is a deeper experience in which you will connect, discover and learn from nature, culture and your own personal leadership. Santosh Bidari and his team of MasterPeace Nepal will host this event and invite you to join!
- Enjoy the company of unique warmhearted people
- Walk and talk about life and work in challenging times
- Learn about the Nepalese and Buddhist traditions, culture and rituals
- Discover the work of our local MasterPeace Club
- Disconnect from western civilization
- Reconnect with nature and yourself
- Experience via silence, storytelling, music, rituals, sharing and reflection
- Enjoy a healthy environment and the organic food
- Add value to the local community
The first ever MasterPeace Walk Nepal will take place from Thursday November 2nd until Friday November 10th 2017.