Sign up now
Program: Wednesday November 7th (14:00h/2:00 PM) – Friday November 16th (7:00h/7:00 AM) 2018
Be part of this unique experience and sign up using the form below.
By filling in this form I agree:
- to pay 20% of the agreed fee of € 1850,= within 4 weeks of your application and the resuming amount at the latest on 1st September 2018.
- that in case I need to cancel the trip after 1st September 2018, I will forfeit 100% of the agreed and paid fee.
- that in case the Masterpeace Walk is cancelled, e.g. due to less than the required number of participants or to other reasons, the amount paid is refunded.
- Account details: Stichting MasterPeace : NL25TRIO 0390 3713 35. Additional reference: Donation MasterPeaceWalk 2018 NEPAL.
Dutch Income Taxes clarification:
- Although Stichting Masterpeace is an ANBI, the fee amount is NOT deductible as a donation within the normal specifications of the Tax laws.
- For those who would like to deduct the fee as educational costs, invoices will be send on request and are specified without VAT.
I understand that:
- The MasterPeace Walk is not organized by a professional travel agency but by a group of volunteers in cooperation with MASTERPEACE.
- The MasterPeace Walk and everything that comes with it, is at my own risk and responsibility. I also fully appreciate the fact that there may be risks, hazards and dangers involved in such a wildlife walk to which I would be subject.
- I wait with my travel arrangements untill the Program Management has given a final GO on the Masterpeace Walk 2018. This will be around the beginning of July 2018. Any arrangements made before the final GO date are for your own account and financial risk.
I furthermore state that:
- I will take care of necessary medical protection and obligated visa.
- My general health is good and there is nothing which renders me unfit to undertake this walking event.
- Together with my heirs, executors and administrators I hereby release from any liability: MASTERPEACE EU office, MASTERPEACE CAIRO office, MASTERPEACE Nepal, and the Program Management: Santosh Bidari, Marcella Bos, Heidi Los and anyone involved in organizing the Peace Walk through Nepal. And from all or any claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators arising out of my participation in the said MasterPeace Walk or in any related activities. I further indemnify and hold them harmless against any claims whatsoever may arise.
When arranging your flights please take into account around 4 hours for airport transfers to and from the hotel.