A 6 days PEACE AND CONSERVATION WALK in the beautiful Dhading area in Nepal which is blessed with natural beauty, unique topography and beautifull hospitable people
Our MasterPeaceClub Nepal hosted the 2nd MasterPeaceWalk in Nepal Dhading Area. A group of 36 colourful people walked for 6 days amidst the beautiful nature of Dhading area close to the majestic Himalayas. Experiences and Learning form Nature, Culture and your own personal leadership. We thank Santosh Bidari, Punam Khadgi and their team for making this happen in a joyfull cooperation with our Dutch facilitators Heidi Los-Vis and Marcella Bos. MasterPeace Foundation highly values the MasterPeaceWalk as it builds bridges between cultures, adds value to the local community and helps building a strong MasterPeace network. Not to mention the personal impact for each and every participant and all local Nepali people involved.
- Enjoy the company of unique warmhearted people
- Walk and talk about life and work in challenging times
- Learn about the Nepalese, Hindi and Buddhist traditions, culture and rituals
- Discover the work of our local MasterPeace Club
- Disconnect from western civilization
- Reconnect with nature and yourself
- 6 days walk in an area of 1000 – 2000 meters altitude
- Enjoy a healthy environment and organic food
- Add value to the local community
The second ever MasterPeace Walk Nepal will take place from November 7th until November 16th 2018.